Each rule has 3 components:
- Select the relevant question on the left
- Choose an operator in the middle
- Enter the answer on the right (if the "is answered" or "is not answered" operators are chosen, this will not apply)
The available operators will vary depending upon what type of field is chosen:
- Click here to learn about the equality and relational operators eg, "equals" and "greater than".
- For checkbox fields, the "contains" and "does not contain" operators will be available – see more about operators for checkbox fields here.
- All field types (except rich text fields) will have the "is answered" and "is not answered" operators available. Find out more here.